30. Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him. ISA. 57:19. Give me a calm and thankful heart, From every murmur free: The blessings of thy
29. Being justified by faith, we have peace with God, through our Lord Jesus Christ. ROM. 5:1. To see the law by Christ fulfilled, And hear his pardoning voice, Changes a slave into a child, And duty into choice. By
28. I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. ISA. 57:18. Cast me not off, almighty Lord, But use thy rod and not thy sword.
27. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness. ISA. 57:2. Lord, it is not life to live If thy presence thou deny; Lord, if thou thy presence give, ‘T is no
26. Rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christs’s suffering; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 1 PET. 4:13. In every pang that rends the heart “The Man of sorrows” had
25. Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God. 1 John 3:1. Behold what wondrous grace The Father hath bestowed On sinners of a mortal race, To call
All thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. ISA. 54:13. Find in Christ the way of peace, Peace unspeakable, unknown; By his pain he gives you ease, Life, by his
23. Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. ISA. 55:1. Ho, ye that pant for
22. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. ISA. 53:6. Let us love and sing and wonder, He has
21. For a small moment have I forsaken thee, but with great mercies will I gather thee. ISA. 54:7. Good when he gives, supremely good, Nor less when he denies; E’en crosses from his sovereign hand Are blessings in disquise.