30. The peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. PHIL. 4:7. O Lord, the pilot’s part perform, And guide and guard me through the storm, Defend me from each threatening ill;
29. The Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself. PSA. 4:3. Know that the Lord divides his saints From all the tribes of men beside: He hears the cries of penitents, For the dear sake of Christ
28. My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. PSA. 89:28. For ever shall my song record The truth and mercy of the Lord; Mercy and truth for ever stand Like
27. Our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death. PSA. 68: 20. Our Savior, Advocate and Friend, On thee our lives and souls depend; The keys of death and worlds unseen
26. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. PSA. 116: 15. The graves of all his saints he blessed. And softened every bed; Where should the dying members rest, But with the dying Head!
25. I will ransom them from the power of the grave, I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction. HOSEA 13: 14. Say, Live for ever, wondrous King,
24. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust; his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. PSA. 91: 4. He that hath made his refuge God Shall find a most secure abode; Shall
23. The people shall be willing in the day of thy power. PSA. 110:3. “Come to me,” the Savior cries; “Lord, I come,” my heart replies; “Speak the word, and it is done; Draw me, Lord, and I shall run.”
22. This is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. 1 JOHN 2:25. Nor death, nor hell, shall e’er remove His favorites from his breast; In the dear bosom of his love They shall for ever rest.
21. The Lord taketh pleasure in his people; he will beautify the meek with salvation. PSA. 149:4. The Lord takes pleasure in the just, Whom sinners treat with scorn; The meek, that lie despised in dust, Salvation shall adorn. They