3. Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God. ISA. 41:10.
When I walk through the shades of death,
Thy presence is my stay;
A word of Thy supporting breath
Drives all my fears away.
Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. MATT.28:20.
4. I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for my own sake, and will not remember thy sins. ISA.43:25.
How glorious is that righteousness
Which cancels the believer’s sins;
While a bright evidence of grace
Through His whole life appears and shines.
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out. ACTS.3:19.
5. Fear not; for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. ISA.43:1.
The gospel bears my spirit up;
A faithful and unchanging God
Lays the foundation of my hope
In oaths and promises and blood.
Ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold;
but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 1Pet.1:18,19.
6. I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee,
Fear not; I will help thee. ISA.41:13.
Then let our humble faith address
His mercy and his power;
we shall obtain delivering grace
In the distressing hour.
Lord, save me. MATT.14:30.
7. The needy shall not always be forgotten. PSA.9:18.
When creature comforts fade and die,
Worldlings may weep, but why should I?
Jesus still lives, and still is nigh.
Ye know the grace of our Lord
Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 2COR.8:9.