1 cup blueberries fresh, frozen, or dried (using dried today)
1 1/2 cup golden flaxseed meal (ground flax not seeds)
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar mix
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar mix
1/4 cup coconut oil (substitute olive oil if needed but coconut oil has been reported to have many health benefits )
1/2 cup honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions: Preheat Oven 350*F
Pour enough boilingwater over blueberries to just cover and let set 10 minutes. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl. Mix both together and let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Drain blueberries, (save juice to mix in a cup of iced tea). Fold blueberries into mixture. Place batter into greased muffin pans about 3/4 full. Bake at 350*F 20 minutes or until wooden toothpick in the center comes out clean. Cool. May be frozen. Makes 18 small to medium muffins.
16. The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him, and the Lord shall cover him all the day long. DEUT. 33:12.
As the bird beneath her feathers
Guards the objects of her care,
So the Lord His children gathers,
Spreads His wings and hides them there;
All their foes they boldly dare.
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings. PSA. 17:8.
15. I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. MIC. 7:7.
When I am filled with sore distress
For some surprising sin,
I’ll plead thy perfect righteousness,
And mention none but thine.
Men ought always to pray and not to faint. LUKE 18:1.
14. When I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me. MIC. 7:8.
Though dark be my way, since he is my guide,
‘T is mine to obey, ‘t is his to provide;
Though cisterns be broken, and creatures all fail,
The word he has spoken shall surely prevail.
I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me. MIC. 7:9.
13. The Lord is good, his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth to all generations. PSA. 100: 5.
Wide as the world is thy command,
Vast as eternity thy love;
Firm as a rock thy truth stand,
When rolling years shall cease to move.
Serve the Lord with gladness. PSA. 100: 2.
6. Blessed are the meek; for they shall inherit the earth. MATT. 5:5.
Blest are the meek who stand afar
From rage and passion, noise and war;
God will secure their happy state,
And plead their cause against the great.
Verily, I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. MATT. 18:3.
5. Blessed are they that mourn; for they shall be comforted. MATT. 5:4.
Blest are the men of broken heart
Who mourn for sin with inward smart;
The blood of Christ divinely flows,
A healing balm for all their woes.
Godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of; but the sorrow of the world worketh death. 2 COR. 7:10.
4. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. MATT. 5:3.
Blest are the humble souls that see
Their emptiness and poverty:
Treasures of grace to them are given,
And crowns of joy laid up in heaven.
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. JOHN 3:3.
3. The meek will he guide in judgement, and the meek will he teach his way. PSA. 25:9.
Oh that the Lord would guide my ways
To keep his statutes still;
Oh that my God would grant me grace
To know and do his will.
Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. PSA. 25:4.
2. The Lord will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. PSA. 9:9.
Other refuge have I none,
Hangs my only hope on thee;
Leave, oh, leave me not alone,
Still support and comfort me.
Thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. PSA. 9:10.